CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Wedding Playlist

When The Roughneck and I got married, I made him a mix CD for his wedding present. It was full of music I like, not so much what he likes. This is the playlist, complete with videos! Well, almost all videos. All for y'all.

I even titled it something cool, but now I can't remember what it was and The Roughneck can't actually find the CD. Oops.

January Wedding-The Avett Brothers

Use Somebody-Kings of Leon

Easy-Cory Branan (Not a video, I don't know why the only video of this song on YouTube is Ben Nichols.)

We've Only Just Begun-Gals Panic (There is no video on anything nor is there any audio of this anywhere. And I'm too lazy/inept to upload it myself. It's a cover of the Carpenters' song, just done in ska and the f-bomb makes an appearance.)

Have a Little Faith in Me-John Hiatt

Love Struck Baby-Stevie Ray Vaughan (We went to his statue on our first date because The Roughneck couldn't think of anywhere else to take me and he didn't want to take me home yet. We had our first kiss there. And our "extra" session with the wedding photographer was there.)

When It Don't Come Easy-Patty Griffin

Forver-Ben Harper

Livin' On A Prayer-Bon Jovi (OMG the hair!)

Kind and Generous-Natalie Merchant

Love Song-311

Reach Out I'll Be There-The Four Tops

The House is Rockin'-Stevie Ray Vaughan

I Got You Babe-Sonny and Cher

Make You Feel My Love-Adele

Walkaround-Cory Branan

This is how Cory is normally, live. He's awesome and I love him. You should too. (Walkaround Live Show)

I Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas


And I'm currently working on two different mixes. Another one for The Roughneck and one from high school. That's the one that'll be interesting. I find it interesting that we met after a Lucero show, but there's no Lucero on the mix. There just wasn't anything good enough. Mr. Branan, on the other hand, is on there twice. Go figure. I debated explaining why I picked these songs, but if you really want to know, you'll ask, right?

xoxo,
me

0 clued in: